Unwanted explosives,  fireworks, and ammunition are not accepted any of the the Town Transfer Stations. For information on proper disposal, please contact your local police department. Please do not transport ANY dangerous explosives  without first consulting with your local police. If your town is not serviced by a local police department, please contact the Vermont State Police at (802) 878-7111.

  • Casings or wrappers from exploded fireworks can be placed in trash to be landfilled.
  •  Unwanted civilian ammunition should be discharged safely or may be accepted at local gun shops.