If you live in one of the SWAC towns and have questions about what to do with trash, recycling, or hazardous waste, this is the site for you!
The SWAC towns work cooperatively to manage hazardous and solid waste in a cost-effective, environmentally responsible manner.
There is information on this site to help you reduce, reuse, recycle and properly dispose of your trash and hazardous waste.
Depending on the service you need, the links will lead you to the right place. If you don't find what you need, just contact us, and we'll be happy to assist you. We want this site to be informative and easy to use. If you find something which could be improved, just let us know.
2017 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event Schedule
- “In the U.S., retailers and municipalities contributed to the strong growth in battery collections, up …Read More »
- Vermont passes a bill to help address the opiod addiction crisis. A component of the …Read More »
- Middlebury College alum said he is “100 percent confident” that he and his business partners …Read More »
- Vermont is taking the next step to reduce waste with a ban on leaf, yard …Read More »
- The Department of Environmental Conservation says Vermonters are recycling more and throwing away less. The …Read More »